CNN media guru Brian Stelter said Donald Trump is provoking uncomfortable questions regarding the president’s fitness and mental health.Stelter opened Sunday’s “Reliable Sources” by explaining that many journalists and people working in the news industry have “concerns and fears” about Trump’s ability to run the country.“Questions that often feel out of bounds, off limits, too hot for TV,” Stelter said.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - ABILITY MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Asks If Trump is Racist, Mentally Unfit for Office (Video)
By Brian Flood, provided by
- Monday Aug 21, 2017
- AMD users: It’s safe to play Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice now
By Jeff Grubb - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Hellblade is one of the sleeper hits of 2017. It’s a psychological action-thriller that explores the mental health of its hero, but PC players who use AMD graphics cards were having issues enjoying Hellblade. In the later stages, players with these GPUs were seeing severe performance hits that made the game choppy and unplayable for […]
- NY police seize veteran's guns after order deems him, wrongfully, as 'mentally defective'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- The Campus Left vs. the Mentally Ill
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Berkeley offers counseling to those upset by a guest speaker. Other students have genuine problems.
- At least 80 arrested on Capitol Hill in health care demonstrations: police
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Fatal Police Shooting of Seattle Woman Raises Mental Health Questions
By MATTHEW HAAG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Officers killed Charleena Lyles, a 30-year-old with a history of mental illness who was clutching a knife, the authorities said. Her family said there was no reason to shoot.