Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ABILITIES SPEECH THERAPY, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Better Than Ever: Michelle's Tumolo Journey Back to Lead Team USA Offense
By mhamilton - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Report reveals years of suffering, death from therapies for “chronic Lyme”
By Beth Mole - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Coffee enemas, $13K “photon” therapy, endless antibiotics—all unproven, dangerous.
- Google Calls For New Laws Regarding Overseas Data
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Google is calling for new laws that would affect law enforcement officials' abilityto access digital data across borders. The current rules "are due for a fundamental realignment in light of the rapid growth of technology that relies on the cloud, the very real security threats thatface people and communities, and the expectations of privacy that internet users have in their communications," general counsel Kent Walker said in a speech delivered in Washington.
- Notable & Quotable: Freedom of Speech
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
‘They’re disrupting other people entirely.’
- Bladder Sparing Trimodal Therapy Evaluated for Clinical Efficacy in Retrospective Study
Tuesday May 23, 2017
The recurrence rate for cystectomy was 38% compared to 59% for TMT.
- Free Speech for Sex Offenders
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A hard case that makes good First Amendment law in the internet age.
- A Proposed Free Speech Tax from Republicans?
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Some congressmen seem to need to be reminded that advertising is indeed speech.