Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ABERDEEN HOLDING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Berkshire Hathaway Makes a $9 Billion Bid for Energy Future Holdings
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jul 7, 2017
The deal would augment Berkshire Hathaway Energy, whose collection of utilities delivers power to 11.6 million customers across the West and Midwest.
- Cristie Kerr takes lead at Ladies Scottish Open
By Associated Press - Friday Jul 28, 2017
IRVINE, Scotland – Cristie Kerr birdied three of the last six holes in strong wind Friday at Dundonald Links for a 1-over 73 and a (...)
- Booz Allen Hamilton Says It Is Under Federal Investigation
By MATTHEW HAAG - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Virginia-based consultant said the Justice Department is reviewing its billing procedures in a civil and criminal investigation.
- New Citizens Hold Their Heads High, 102 Floors Above New York
By LIZ ROBBINS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Thirty immigrants were sworn in atop One World Trade Center, in a ceremony that featured a speech by the former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.