John Flannery, who has been with General Electric since 1987 and leads its health care unit, is to become chief executive on Aug. 1 and chairman on Jan. 1.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ABCO ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Jeffrey Immelt Set to Retire as General Electric Chief
By CHAD BRAY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- China Aims for Gold in Brazil Power Deal
Tuesday Aug 9, 2016
China’s State Grid, the world’s largest electricity provider by revenue, is planning a blockbuster $13 billion takeover of Brazilian power company CPFL Energia. Photo: State Grid Corp. of China
- Are You Sure Your Contractor Is Insured?
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
First a fire, then a flood, finally a theft. One luxury homeowner learned the hard way about the importance of insurance coverage.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- A Lifer at General Electric, John Flannery Is Named Chief Executive
By JULIE CRESWELL - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In taking over from Jeffrey R. Immelt, Mr. Flannery will face the challenges of simplifying G.E.’s complex structure and lifting its lagging stock price.
- Government Investment in the Electric Car
Tuesday Jun 12, 2012
Renault-Nissan Alliance CEO Carlos Ghosn talks with WSJ Deputy Managing Editor Alan Murray about the role of government support and subsidies in the future of the electric car.
- Electric-Bus Maker Proterra Raises $55 Million With Eye Toward IPO
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Proterra, the electric-bus maker heading toward a possible initial public offering, has raised an additional $55 million in funding from investors including BMW AG’s venture-capital arm and Al Gore’s investment fund.