Medical research relies on tests with reproducible results, and the same maxim applies to healthcare marketing and education. Marketers need to understand what works, what doesn't, and the methods of delivery that resonate with patients. To that end, communications should be assessed using A/B testing.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ABC KIDS CORNER INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The ABCs Of A/B Testing In Healthcare Marketing
Friday Feb 24, 2017
- Scenery-Chewing Canine Steals Show In 'Downward Dog' On ABC
Monday May 15, 2017
ABC has a comedy series premiering this week about a talking dog -- and the dog is the star of the show.
- ABC Looks To Restart 'Idol' Worship
Wednesday May 10, 2017
ABC said it kick-start a new version of one of the biggest U.S. TV shows ever -- "American Idol" -- from its original producers FremantleMedia North America and 19 Entertainment. It's scheduled for the 2017-'18 season.
- 15 February, 2017 – Episode 606 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Thursday Feb 16, 2017
Guiding Human Editing, CRISPR Patent Ruling, Real Live Malaria, Terrible Headed Lizard, Fly Wing Semaphore, Tough Kids Rule, Monkey In Mirror, Video Game Chemistry, Five Day Fast, Stress Is Good, Low Crime Immigrants, Ant Butt Beetles, And Much More...
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Cast Sent Home Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations
By JOHN KOBLIN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Production of the ABC reality show was suspended last week pending an inquiry into accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior on the set in Mexico.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.