Nintendo is giving gamers part of what they want with the SNES Classic, changing up the NES Classic controller situation for the better.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
VICTOR MANUEL GALVEZ-AURIOLES
548 FULTON AVENUE 1C
HEMPSTEAD, NEW YORK, 11550
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ABC CLASSIC HOME IMPROVEMENT CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Nintendo’s SNES Classic Fixes One The More Troublesome Aspects Of The NES Classic
By Andrew Roberts - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Cast Sent Home Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations
By JOHN KOBLIN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Production of the ABC reality show was suspended last week pending an inquiry into accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior on the set in Mexico.
- Various Retailers Have Set Up Preorder Pages For The SNES Classic, But Getting One Will Still Be Tough
By jasonnawara - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The SNES Classic will be a tough get, but even with Nintendo promising a greater stock than the NES, scalpers are ready to ruin the fun.
- The Joys of a Classic Ice Cream Sandwich
By SAMANTHA SENEVIRATNE - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The hand-held combination of a chocolate base and vanilla ice cream is sure to please everyone.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Petra Kvitova Wins Her First Title Since Being Attacked
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
A player wounded six months ago by a knife-wielding intruder at home, beat Ashleigh Barty of Australia in the Aegon Classic in Birmingham, England.
- That Decisive Moment: Mahler, Transformed: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments
Friday Jun 16, 2017
"Swan Lake," the New York Philharmonic and an operatic "Angels in America" were among the highlights.