The publicly-traded company owning 206 clubs and serving over 400,000 members, including at Mission (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ABBA INTERNATIONAL TRADING COMPANY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- ClubCorp sells after all: For $1.1 billion to Apollo Global
By Geoff Shackelford - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Solar Trade Case, With Trump as Arbiter, Could Upend Market
By DIANE CARDWELL - Friday Jun 30, 2017
American panel makers say below-cost sales by Chinese companies are ruining business. If tariffs result, installers and homeowners may suffer instead.
- Unlocking Mysteries in the Sun’s 11-Year Cycle
By NICHOLAS ST. FLEUR - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Two studies focused on the sun’s maximum and minimum periods of activity, yielding new findings about its internal processes and external corona.
- News Analysis: As E.U. and Japan Strengthen Trade Ties, U.S. Risks Losing Its Voice
By PETER S. GOODMAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
If completed, a deal between two American allies would diminish the role of U.S. companies in those markets while rebuking President Trump’s policies.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.