The publicly-traded company owning 206 clubs and serving over 400,000 members, including at Mission (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ABBA INTERNATIONAL TRADING COMPANY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- ClubCorp sells after all: For $1.1 billion to Apollo Global
By Geoff Shackelford - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Toyota to Take 5 Percent Stake in Mazda and Build Joint U.S. Plant
By JONATHAN SOBLE and PATRICIA COHEN - Friday Aug 4, 2017
The factory’s location has not been decided, but the automakers said that it would most likely cost $1.6 billion and would employ about 4,000 workers.
- Solar Trade Case, With Trump as Arbiter, Could Upend Market
By DIANE CARDWELL - Friday Jun 30, 2017
American panel makers say below-cost sales by Chinese companies are ruining business. If tariffs result, installers and homeowners may suffer instead.
- Redfin IPO soars 45 percent on first day of trading
By Post Staff Report - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Redfin Corp. gave birth on Friday, and the baby (IPO) was showered with love from Wall Street. Shares, trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker symbol RDFN, soared 45 percent, to $21.70. Redfin, a real-estate company that utilizes online technology with traditional agents for buying and selling homes, priced its initial batch...
- News Analysis: As E.U. and Japan Strengthen Trade Ties, U.S. Risks Losing Its Voice
By PETER S. GOODMAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
If completed, a deal between two American allies would diminish the role of U.S. companies in those markets while rebuking President Trump’s policies.