South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc. will soon take the veils off a television model that will run on the webOS operating system, highlighting its ambition of creating a prominent operating system for so-called smart TVs.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AB TV INC
AROUND THE WEB
- LG to Unveil webOS-Powered TV
By Min-Jeong Lee - Monday Dec 30, 2013
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Apple, Moving In on Prestige TV, Poaches Two Sony Executives
By BROOKS BARNES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The company’s hiring of two respected leaders, who cultivated shows like “Breaking Bad” at Sony, signaled to Hollywood that Apple is serious about original programming.
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.
- Critic's Notebook: Groundbreaking TV About Female Desire, Thanks to Playwrights
By ALEXIS SOLOSKI - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Annie Baker and Heidi Schreck wrote an episode of Amazon’s “I Love Dick” that our critic calls the best 20 minutes of television she has seen in years.
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Cast Sent Home Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations
By JOHN KOBLIN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Production of the ABC reality show was suspended last week pending an inquiry into accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior on the set in Mexico.
- Kaltura And Akamai Partner On Predictive Content Delivery
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Video technology provider Kaltura and cloud platform Akamai Technologies, Inc. said they'll extend their partnership with a new joint solution adding predictive content delivery to the mix, combiningAkamai's predictive content delivery and Kaltura's TV platform.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.