The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
8 RONALD DRIVE
MONSEY, NEW YORK, 10952
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AARCADIA RESIDENCE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Low-latency satellite broadband gets approval to serve US residents
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 23, 2017
OneWeb's 50Mbps Internet with 30ms latency could hit remotest areas by 2019.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Should Puerto Rico Be the 51st State? Residents Go to the Polls.
By FRANCES ROBLES - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Amid economic turmoil, turnout appeared light in Sunday’s nonbinding referendum, the fifth such vote since Puerto Rico became a United States territory in 1898.
- Families of Grenfell Tower Residents Wait for Answers
By ILIANA MAGRA and MEGAN SPECIA - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Relatives of those missing after the deadly fire in the 24-story building in West London have been pleading for information about their loved ones.
- Londoners React to Finsbury Park Van Attack
Monday Jun 19, 2017
London residents on Monday voiced their fears and praised the community response after an attack in which a man from Cardiff, Wales, used a van to plow into pedestrians outside a mosque during Ramadan.