Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - A.W.BAT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Protests Escalate in Poland
Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Protests spread across Poland for a fourth day as President Andrzej Duda faced growing pressure at home and abroad to veto a bill that would dismiss the entire Supreme Court.
- Europe Will Be Watching Trump’s Visit to a Right-Tilting Poland
By RICK LYMAN - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
In Warsaw, Donald Trump will find a warm welcome, but also wariness about Russia and worry about how he will react to Poland’s rightward shift.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Postolowo Journal: In Poland, a Battle for the Fate of Europe’s Last Ancient Forest
By JOANNA BERENDT - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Environmentalists are fighting to prevent logging in Bialowieza forest, a Unesco world heritage site, but the Polish government has dismissed their concerns.
- Poland's Ruling Party Moves to Take Control of Judiciary
Friday Jul 14, 2017
Poland’s senate approved new laws on Saturday that allow the current government to retire every judge on the supreme court, and then choose who selects their replacements.