The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
ALLSTATE CORPORATE SERVICES CORP.
99 WASHINGTON AVENUE
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12260
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A.VACCARO AND SON INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Entertainment Companies Back Tech Startup Founded by a Peltz Son
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A start-up co-founded by Nelson Peltz’s 24-year-old son Diesel Peltz has lined up financial backing from several major entertainment companies, according to a person familiar with the matter.
- Morning Walks With My Son
By ETGAR KERET - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Walking my son to school was a kind of slow, pleasant awakening in an equally sleepy universe, until he announced he was old enough to walk alone.
- Saudi King Salman Ousts Nephew as Crown Prince, Installs Son
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
King Salman named his son as the country’s new crown prince, a move that carries far-reaching implications for the monarchy and the biggest economy in the Middle East.
- Colorado dad gives sons smartphones, regrets it, now wants to ban preteen use
By Beth Mole - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
He started nonprofit, wrote ballot measure to prevent use by kids under 13.
- A Mother’s Struggle to Feed Her Son in Venezuela
Friday May 5, 2017
Maria Planchart has had to go through trash to find food for her one-year-old son, Jean Pierre. She is among a growing number of Venezuelans suffering from hunger and malnutrition. Photo: Miguel Gutiérrez for The Wall Street Journal
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.