A California retinal practice has chosen Identillect Technologies Corp. to protect its email and make it HIPPA-compliant.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - A.V MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- California Retina Consultants Chooses Indentillect
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Bank-fraud malware not detected by any AV hosted in Chrome Web Store. Twice
By Dan Goodin - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Extension that surreptitiously steals bank passwords uploaded twice in 17 days.
- Executive Issues: Half-Truths About Talent Management
By Jean Lobell - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
In this period of fake news and alternative facts, we might feel a bit weary of hearing a term such as “half-truths.” But there is an anonymous quote that approximates what I mean by a half-truth: “Beware of the half-truth. You may have gotten hold of the wrong half...
The post Executive Issues: Half-Truths About Talent Management appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- K-State is loaded on offense with return of Ertz and deep RB corps
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Kansas State Wildcats figure to be a dangerous contender in the wide-open Big 12