Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
2165 BOLTON STREET
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10462
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - A TASTE OF JOY GETAS CUISINE, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- FedEx Cup Playoffs bring joyful sigh of relief for Geoff Ogilvy
By Jeff Babineau - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
OLD WESTBURY, N.Y. – In most sports, the arrival of the playoffs signify a time when the intensity dials up a few notches and the (...)