Once a supporting player for big blingier stones, the rectangular diamond-cut known as the baguette is now starring in unexpected modern jewelry designs.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - A STAR DIAMONDS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Diamond Shape That Is Jewelry's New Star
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- North of Nordic: A Young Chef Invents ‘Neo-Fjordic’ Cuisine
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Why would an ambitious chef open a restaurant in western Norway, where only 3 percent of the land is arable and the growing season is a blip?
- Maton Brothers Work Together To Shine On Diamond
By Owen McCue - Monday Jul 3, 2017
- NFL star Julio Jones loses $150K earring at bottom of lake
By Post Sports Desk - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
GAINESVILLE, Ga. — An NFL star’s diamond earring valued at a $150,000 is now presumed lost on the murky bottom of a Georgia lake. WXIA-TV reported Tuesday that Falcons star wide receiver Julio Jones lost it when he hit a boat wake and took a spill while jet skiing in Lake Lanier, about 50 miles...
- Marian C. Diamond, 90, Student of the Brain, Is Dead
By WILLIAM GRIMES - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Dr. Diamond, a neuroscientist, challenged the long-held assumption that the brain is a static and unchangeable entity and examined Albert Einstein’s.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.