Classical version of a quantum system lets power flow across large air gaps.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A.R.S. WIRELESS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Quantum principle harnessed to create easier wireless charging
By John Timmer - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Logitech finally finds a good use for wireless charging: A mouse pad
By Sebastian Anthony - Monday Jun 12, 2017
With a Powerplay mouse pad, never again will your wireless mouse run out of power.
- How Qi wireless charging works, and why it hasn’t taken over yet
By Samuel Axon - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
Qi has been an Android staple for a while, and now it’s coming to iPhones, too
- A future for light-powered wireless connectivity, thanks to graphene
By Chris Lee - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Plasmons, propagating on graphene, slow and speed up on demand.
- Sprint seeks merger with Charter to create wireless and cable giant
By Jon Brodkin - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Comcast could have veto power over deal because of agreement with Charter.
- SF startup, the 'Fyre Festival of wireless earbuds,' shutters
By Michelle Robertson - Monday Aug 28, 2017
A San Francisco-based startup has shut down operations, leaving many customers who paid upwards of $139 for a pair of wireless earbuds empty-handed. Like many startups that came before, Kanoa Inc. ran out of capital, according to a statement on its website. But this startup, which one customer called "the Fyre Festival of wireless earbuds," flamed out after two years of promises.