The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
SPIEGEL & UTRERA, P.A., P.C.
1 MAIDEN LANE, 5TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10038
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A.R.S. SAHAKYAN INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Amed Rosario resorts to begging but Mets still aren’t having it
By Mike Puma - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Begging for a promotion probably isn’t going to get Amed Rosario anywhere. The Mets top prospect took to Twitter on Friday, posting: “On my knees and I just want to propose to Queens – NY that is. AR = Amed is Ready … #Facts#Dontbesurprisedbeready.” Rosario, who represented the Mets in the All-Star Futures game on...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal