Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
JENNIFER J MICHAELSON
3666 ILONA LANE
OCEANSIDE, NEW YORK, 11572
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - A PLUS PUBLIC ADJUSTERS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- GOP Lawmaker Floats 5-Year Phase-In of Border Adjustment Tax
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The top House Republican tax legislator, Rep. Kevin Brady, floated a five-year phase-in to his controversial “border adjustment” idea in a bid to blunt mounting opposition to the concept.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Rep. Brady Makes Border-Adjustment Tax Offer
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Rep. Kevin Brady (R., Texas) says he now recommends a gradual five-year rollout of the controversial border-adjustment tax, after listening to feedback from businesses, in remarks at the WSJ CFO Network annual meeting on Tuesday.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- OnePlus 5
By David Pierce - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.