The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - A NEW WAY FORWARD, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- GOP senator: ‘No way’ health care bill should move forward
By Marisa Schultz - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
WASHINGTON – A GOP holdout on the Senate Republican health care bill said there’s “no way” a vote should take place with so little time for the public and lawmakers to review the consequential legislation. “I would like to delay the thing,” Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) told NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sunday. “There’s no...
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- New York Today: New York Today: Ways to Improve the Subway
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Friday: A transit competition, a pop-up pool, and flags with heart.
- Elon Musk announces underground Hyperloop that does NY to DC in 29 minutes
By Chris Mills - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
On Thursday, Elon Musk announced that he's secured "verbal government approval," whatever that is, to build a Hyperloop linking Washington DC to New York City, stopping in Baltimore and Philadelphia on the way.