Instructions to destroy any incomplete manuscripts were included in a will that the renowned playwright filed on Long Island, where he lived and died.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A. MCKINNEY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Edward Albee’s Final Wish: Destroy My Unfinished Work
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Woman faces probation after in-flight groping of female passenger
By Fox News - Monday Jul 10, 2017
An Oregon woman will likely receive 3 years of probation after smuggling booze aboard a commercial flight last year and licking and groping a fellow passenger, according to court documents. Heidi McKinney, 27, of suburban Portland, was arrested May 8, 2016, after the Alaska Airlines flight from Las Vegas landed at Portland International Airport. The...
- On Washington: Eerie Parallels Between John McCain and Edward Kennedy
By CARL HULSE - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Once again, in the middle of contentious health care deliberations, a larger-than-life figure in the Senate has learned he has brain cancer.
- Ex-Texas Patrolman Indicted in Killing of Jordan Edwards, 15
By Tim Stelloh - Monday Jul 17, 2017
A Dallas County grand jury indicted Roy Oliver on charges of murder and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon by a public servant.
- Ex-Officer Is Indicted on Murder Charge in Killing of Black Teenager
By SERGE F. KOVALESKI - Monday Jul 17, 2017
The former officer, Roy D. Oliver II, was indicted in the fatal shooting of Jordan Edwards, 15, who was driving away from a house party in the Dallas suburbs.