A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A-LIST APPAREL, INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Ousted American Apparel Founder Dov Charney Tries Again With ‘Los Angeles Apparel’
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Say what you will about American Apparel founder Dov Charney, but the man is persistent. After he was ousted as CEO of the company he started, he made a failed takeover bid to get it back. Now he’s returned with a brand that doesn’t do much to distance Charney from his past, replacing “American” apparel with Los Angeles …
- NBA super-agent says ex-MSG boss tried to steal his A-list clients
By Richard Morgan - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Show me the money, Hank! A top NBA agent who likens himself to Jerry Maguire has sued former Madison Square Garden CEO Hank Ratner for $30 million, claiming the veteran sports mogul tried to poach his A-list basketball clients and destroy his career. In the explosive lawsuit filed in California court Thursday, agent Dan Fegan...
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- 3 Reasons A-List Media Brands Are Safe
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Though it's possible that the pendulum will shift back to the days of fake news and unsafe brand placements, it's unlikely. The mood among advertisers has been markedly different this year.
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.