SCHENECTADY, N.Y. — A man who killed his wife by dousing her with gasoline and setting her on fire during an argument has pleaded guilty to murder. The Schenectady County District Attorney’s office says 69-year-old Antonio Bargallo entered the plea Wednesday as part of a deal that will sentence him to 21 years to life...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A.J.H. CARPET CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Man pleads guilty to killing wife by setting her on fire
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Schenectady 12345
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
It is a false notion that deterministic data and observed, self-identified data are almost always accurate.
- This Designer Repurposed Old Fatigues To Create Stunning Red Carpet Trousers
By Alia Stearns - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Waraire Boswell used vintage military gear to create fashionable trousers for one of the NBA's best to wear down the red carpet.
- This Designer Used Raw Materials To Create A Custom Shirt For The Red Carpet
By Alia Stearns - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Waraire Boswell used raw materials to create a fashionable shirt for one of the NBA's best to wear down the red carpet.
- This Designer Repurposed Raw Materials To Create A Red Carpet Jacket
By Alia Stearns - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Waraire Boswell repurposed a parachute to create a fashionable jacket for one of the NBA's best to wear down the red carpet.
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.