A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - A.I.M. FIRM CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Boot-Camp Prisons Aim to Prepare Inmates for a Brighter Future
Sunday Jul 31, 2016
The Moriah Shock Incarceration Correctional Facility in Mineville, N.Y., is one of a handful of boot-camp prisons nationwide that offer shorter sentences in exchange for participation in programs that aim to reduce recidivism. Photo: Claudio Papapietro for The Wall Street Journal
- China Aims for Gold in Brazil Power Deal
Tuesday Aug 9, 2016
China’s State Grid, the world’s largest electricity provider by revenue, is planning a blockbuster $13 billion takeover of Brazilian power company CPFL Energia. Photo: State Grid Corp. of China
- The NFL's Digital Push Into Europe
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The NFL is partnering with marketing giant WPP and the investment firm Bruin Sports Capital in a new venture aimed at convincing more Europeans to watch American football on their televisions and mobile devices.
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.