Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - A.G. DIKENGIL, M.D., P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- As Emissions Scandal Widens, Diesel’s Future Looks Shaky in Europe
By JACK EWING - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
Diesel, once a cornerstone of German engineering, is facing a growing backlash among consumers, regulators and cities.
- LYNCH PINNED Trump: Ex-AG let in shady Russian lawyer who met with Junior
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- AG Sessions: Trump Criticisms 'Kind of Hurtful'
By Ali Vitali - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Attorney General Jeff Sessions called President Donald Trump's recent criticisms are "kind of hurtful" Thursday.
- Why Trump is holding deputy AG’s hometown against him
By Chris Perez - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
President Trump told the New York Times that he doesn’t like Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein — simply for the fact that he’s from Baltimore. In an interview published online Wednesday, the newspaper described how Trump was “irritated” to learn where the former federal prosecutor earned his chops before landing in Washington. “There are...