The Trump administration is considering encouraging lowering drug costs through outcome-based contracts, but there is little evidence the approach works.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A.G. DELICIAS PIZZA INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Considering the Side Effects of Drugmakers’ Money-Back Guarantees
By KATIE THOMAS and CHARLES ORNSTEIN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- When Will Electric Cars Go Mainstream? It May Be Sooner Than You Think
By BRAD PLUMER - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
A growing number of analysts say pessimism about plug-in cars could be becoming outdated, thanks in part to plunging battery prices.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pizza fail goes viral
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.