Torbjorn Tornqvist built perhaps the fastest boat in the history of the America’s Cup—and still lost.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - A CUP OF JOY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Swedish Billionaire's $100 Million Bet on the Future of the America's Cup
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- A Surprise Key to America's Cup: Bikes
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
As the America’s Cup gets underway off Bermuda this weekend, the primary story line centers around an unusual question for sailing: Can the Kiwis pedal their way to victory?
- Six Steps to Achieve the Joys of Serverless Architectures
By Matt Lancaster, Practice Lead, Accenture - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The are solid benefits in a move to a serverless architecture, but remember these six important considerations to undertake before going serverless.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- America's Cup Turns Homeowners Into Landlords
Wednesday Apr 25, 2012
With the America's Cup sailing into San Francisco Bay next summer, some local homeowners with views of the race are renting out their homes to yachting fans willing to pay for a front-row seat. (Originally published Apr. 24, 2012)
- Mario’s new tricks make Super Mario Odyssey a joy
By Kyle Orland - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Preview: It’s amazing what a new hat can do for an old franchise.
- The joy of giving — and what it means to fundraisers: An interview with author and philanthropy advisor Jenny Santi
By Meg Gardner - Wednesday May 3, 2017
Jenny Santi is a philanthropy advisor to some of the world’s most generous givers, celebrity activists, and leading financial institutions in Europe and Asia, helping them channel their wealth, power and search for meaning toward social good. She also is the author of the acclaimed book, “The Giving Way to ...
Read full post on our crowd blog:
The joy of giving — and what it means to fundraisers: An interview with author and philanthropy advisor Jenny Santi
Blogger: Meg Gardner.
- Amateur Sailors Can Now Fly on Water Like America's Cup Skippers
Thursday Apr 20, 2017
Technological developments have made foilers -- the kind of boats seen in the America's Cup -- safer and easier to use. Now, manufacturers are ready to bring foiling to the masses. Photo: Phantom International