The Pirates finally got their man when they traded for Oneil Cruz.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - A. CRUZ ENTERPRISES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Bucs Finally Land Their Man Oneil Cruz - Pirates Organization Report
By John Perrotto - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Ted Cruz Awkwardly Tries To Blame TheTrump/Russia ‘Obsession’ On The Acts Of Obama And Hillary Clinton
By emmieodea - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Ted Cruz gave a weird rant while talking to reporters about what he calls a Russia 'obsession' in D.C.
- Nelson Cruz has his picture taken with umpire Joe West
By Ken Davidoff - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
MIAMI — Mariners designated hitter Nelson Cruz created a social-media moment when he entered as a pinch hitter in the sixth inning and asked Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina to take a photo of him and veteran home-plate umpire Joe West with Cruz’s cell phone. “I told everyone before the game I was going to do...
- SF Deltas say bye to Cruz, then tie Puerto Rico
By Douglas Zimmerman - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
Saturday was a busy day for the San Francisco Deltas on and off the field. Earlier in the morning, the team announced they transferred forward/winger Danny Cruz to the USL’s Real Monarchs SLC. Later in the day, the team matched up against Puerto Rico FC in a game that ended a 0-0 draw. Cruz had
- Victor Cruz’s salsa dance the highlight of Mitch Trubisky show
By Post Sports Desk - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Victor Cruz performed his first salsa dance in Chicago. The popular former Giant — who helped lead the team to a Super Bowl title in the 2011 season — caught a 2-yard touchdown pass from Mitch Trubisky in the Bears’ 24-17 preseason loss to the Broncos on Thursday night. Trubisky, the Bears prized first round...
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.