Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - A CLASS REALTY OF LONG ISLAND CITY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Free NYC Coding School Launches Funding Experiment
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
C4Q, a Long Island City nonprofit startup provides free coding classes to low-income adults, tapping students’ earnings and private investors.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Long Island Football Player Dies After Being Hit by 400-Pound Log
By CHRISTINA CARON - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
A 16-year-old participating in a summer training camp was hoisting a large log overhead with four other boys when the log fell.
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- ‘It sucks to suck’: Steven Matz’s career suddenly in crisis
By Kevin Kernan - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Not too long ago Steven Matz was the hometown hero. On Thursday night, the lefty from Long Island’s Ward Melville High School was booed heavily at Citi Field in the fourth inning of the Mets’ horrendous 7-5 loss to the Yankees which gave the Bronx Bombers a clean sweep of the Subway Series. It was...