The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - A.C.S. MASONRY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Investor Takes on Buffalo Wild Wings
Wednesday May 17, 2017
Marcato Capital Management wants a management shake-up, but the restaurant chain has other ideas.
- Soup Nazi-inspired company files for bankruptcy
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A New York company that sells soup from the recipes of the chef who was the real-life model of the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld has filed for bankruptcy.The filing from Soupman Inc. comes less than a...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- The AC/DC Era of American Politics
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Trump and his critics.
- Man arrested a second time for fleeing during his sentencing
By Associated Press - Friday Jun 23, 2017
KEARNEY, Neb. — A Kearney man has been arrested after police say he fled from a Buffalo County courtroom in the midst of his sentencing hearing on a drug conviction. The Kearney Hub reports that 41-year-old James Cabrera was arrested after running from the district court hearing on Wednesday. He was to be sentenced for...
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Bills preview: Sean McDermott's arrival gives Buffalo needed reboot
By USA TODAY Network - By USA TODAY Network - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Buffalo is looking to get a fresh start from the Rex Ryan era.
- Buffalo Sabres hire Sexton, Greeley to assistant GM jobs
By AP - By AP - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Buffalo Sabres general manager Jason Botterill continues filling out his staff by hiring Randy Sexton and Steve Greeley as assistant GMs