A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A AND J REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT INC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- REITs for Good: Nonprofit Turns High-dollar Investment Tool Upside-down
By Kevin Johnson - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Real estate trust investments are most often held by pension funds or the biggest investors, but an anti-poverty group has created its own version.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- F.B.I. Investigating Deals Involving Paul Manafort and Son-in-Law
By MIKE McINTIRE - Friday Jun 23, 2017
It was not clear if the inquiry was part of a broader investigation that has ensnared Paul Manafort, who once served as Donald Trump’s campaign chairman.
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.