The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A & S FUEL GRILL & JUICE BAR, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- United Airlines Flight Grounded After Passengers Watched Jet Fuel Pour Out of Wing
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Being a passenger on a plane generally requires a good deal of faith in the laws of physics and in the experts who build and operate these jets. But every once in a while, a lay person will see something — like, say, jet fuel leaking out of the wing and onto the tarmac — and that faith can be …
- POM Juiced, Renews 'American Ninja Warrior' Sponsorship
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Adding to its existing on-air integrations for the athletic competition show, POM will be attached to a returning digital series called "Crashing the Course," a behind-the-scenes look at the show andwhat it takes to conquer the course.
- Trader Joe’s Grainless Granola, GoMacro & BulletProof Bars Recalled Over Listeria Concerns
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Granola and protein bars can make a great snack, but they aren’t as good when they come with a side of listeria. For that reason, Trader Joe’s and Wildway grainless granola, along with bars from GoMacro and Bulletproof are being recalled. The companies announced the recalls this week after being notified by a supplier or suppliers that an ingredient used …
- NGO Anti-smuggling Efforts End Up Fueling Human Smuggling
By Erin Rubin - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The migrant crisis in the Mediterranean has not gone away; in fact, it has worsened. The growing presence of NGOs rescuing boatloads of people has encouraged traffickers to send more. What to do?
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- “Covfefe”—there’s a congressional act for that now
By David Kravets - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Proposed legislation seeks to bar a US president from deleting tweets.