Both units are in the under-construction Manhattan condo tower 520 Park Avenue.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - A.&R. MORGAN CONDO, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Tower Inks Two Deals for Condos Priced Over $70 Million Each
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- A New Risk for Goldman, Morgan Stanley in Stress Tests
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
This year’s bank stress tests turned up an unpleasant surprise for Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley. The banks scored low on a metric introduced for the first time this year, the supplementary leverage ratio, meant to measure banks’ total leverage.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- J.P. Morgan Knew of Trading Risks
Tuesday Jun 12, 2012
Some top J.P. Morgan executives and directors were alerted to risky practices by a team of London-based traders two years before that group's botched bets cost the bank more than $2 billion. David Reilly has details on The News Hub. Photo: Bloomberg.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- J.P. Morgan Removes NBC News Ads Over Megyn Kelly Interview With Alex Jones
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
NBC anchor Megyn Kelly’s plan to air an interview with right-wing provocateur Alex Jones has caused a firestorm to erupt on social media, but so far advertisers have remained quiet—with at least one notable exception.
- Edward Jones, Morgan Stanley Demonstrate Unique Organic, Paid-Search Strategies
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Integration of organic, local and paid-search strategies increases click-share percentages, a recent study finds.
- The Hot Spot for the Young, Techie and Rich
Thursday Mar 15, 2012
Newly minted tech millionaires in San Francisco are shunning mansions in wealthy neighborhoods and leafy suburbs in favor of modest homes and condos in grittier parts of the city. Geoffrey Fowler has details on Lunch Break. Photo: Jason Henry for WSJ