Delaware’s Supreme Court ruled against Westinghouse Electric in a payment dispute tied to its 2015 acquisition of Chicago Bridge & Iron’s nuclear construction business.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 28, 1994)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 1982
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1982 - A & R ELECTRIC INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Delaware Supreme Court Rules Against Westinghouse in Chicago Bridge Fight
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Building A Big Data Bridge To Customer Satisfaction
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The customer experience advantage might begin with the point of sale, but it can earn a lifetime of loyalty.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.