San Francisco is notorious for making it difficult to open and run small businesses. For Juliet Pries, who just opened The Ice Cream Bar in Cole Valley, it meant months of red tape and rent to realize her goal. Maggie Beidelman reports.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A & L ICE CREAM PALACE & GRILL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Fighting for the Right to Serve Ice Cream
Wednesday Apr 4, 2012
- This Morning with Gordon Deal December 29, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Thursday Dec 29, 2016
U.S. Escalates Tensions with Israel, Debbie Reynolds, Actress and Mother of Carrie Fisher, Dies at 84, and new ways to eat gold: in your Grilled Cheese, Sushi, or Ice Cream.
- Skin Cream Scammers Keep Stealing YouTube Personality’s Post-Botox Face
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Skin cream ads on social media boast that their products are “better than Botox,” and they use impressive “before” and “after” images of a purported customer. The problem: The woman in the pictures didn’t give permission to use her image, and the pictures are from before and after her injections of actual Botox. Janet D’Oliveira wasn’t shy about admitting that …
- Your Love Of ‘All-Natural’ Products Is Causing A Shortage Of Real Vanilla
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jun 16, 2017
When faced with a choice between an ice cream made with vanillin, a synthetic form of vanilla, or an ice cream flavored with vanilla that came from a real vanilla bean, which would you choose? Probably the real thing, but that’s becoming harder to come by — and more expensive. Companies that used to source real vanilla from plantations in …
- Indie ice cream brand Steve's gets scooped up out of bankruptcy
By Cara Eisenpress - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Take your summer picnics to the next level with this portable grill
By Alex Humphreys - Saturday Jun 24, 2017