The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 29, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 27, 1983
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1983 - A & J DELI, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Junior's Restaurants Doubles-Down in Theater District
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The owners of Junior’s Restaurant is taking the unusual step of opening a second deli-diner near another 275-seat location in the same neighborhood.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Study Finds Two In Three Consumers Trust Branded Content More Than Traditional Advertising
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
A new study by Time Inc. reveals that two in three consumers trust branded content more than traditional advertising. With the study, Time Inc. sought to understand how GenZ, Millennials and GenXconsumers respond to and engage with branded native and branded content and referred to both as "custom content."
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Cheese Grotto
By Joe Ray - Friday Jun 9, 2017