The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
SPIEGEL & UTRERA P.A., P.C.
1 MAIDEN LANE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10038
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A & I RETAIL ENTERPRISES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Behold This Giant List Of Restaurants Offering Birthday Freebies & Discounts
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
It’s your birthday, and you’re hungry. You’d like to treat yourself to something delicious, something… free. Where should you go? We’ve got a huge list you can start with.Inspired by the tale of this young, enterprising Philadelphia woman who managed to score free coffee, meals, pretzels, more coffee, snacks, and booze without spending a dime, we wanted to …
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Robot Revolution: Amazon’s Move Signals End of Line for Many Cashiers
By CLAIRE CAIN MILLER - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The next jobs set to disappear may be ones that are a bigger part of people’s daily lives: retail workers and cashiers in stores and restaurants.
- Time Inc Taps Schraft To Head Foundry's Content Sales, 'New Yorker' Hires First Newsletter Director
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
In a move to expand its native advertising business, Time Inc. has promoted Chris Schraft to president of content sales and agency development of The Foundry, its branded content studio. 'The NewYorker' has hired Dan Oshinsky as its first director of newsletters.
- State of the Art: In Whole Foods, Bezos Gets a Sustainably Sourced Guinea Pig
By FARHAD MANJOO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
By purchasing the upscale chain, Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s chief, has a chance to tinker with how people buy groceries — and map the future of the physical store.