Move demotes US cyber diplomats as part of department overhaul.
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Nov 05, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A&I REORG., INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tillerson cuts high-profile cyberdiplomacy office in State Dept. reorg
By Sean Gallagher - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Teen who killed man over spilled McDonald’s coffee gets 20 years
By Associated Press - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
STAMFORD, Conn. — A Connecticut teenager who fatally stabbed a man outside a fast-food restaurant during a dispute over spilled coffee has been sentenced to 20 years in prison. The Stamford Advocate reports 17-year-old Marquest Hall was sentenced Tuesday by a judge who called the March 2015 killing of 52-year-old Antonio Muralles “brutal, senseless and...
- Should companies relocate to the suburbs?
By John Crudele - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Dear John: You are partially right about the attractiveness of telecommuting. Companies have been fleeing Manhattan for decades, often for the benefit of the CEO and his/her commute. Just look around Connecticut, in Greenwich and particularly in Stamford. Fairfield County is home to plenty of Fortune 100 companies. One company, Boardroom, came in the late...
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017