Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A&I HUDSON CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Cardinals on Opposite Sides of the Hudson Reflect Two Paths of Catholicism
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cardinal Joseph W. Tobin of Newark tends toward the progressive spirit of Pope Francis; Cardinal Timothy M. Dolan of New York hews toward Pope Benedict’s conservative views.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- If taking vacation time is frowned upon at your job, you’re not alone
By Vicki Salemi - Friday Jul 7, 2017
When Chelsea Hudson of Morristown, NJ, started packing her bags for a trip to Iceland last year, her boss said “not so fast.” Hudson began working at the public-relations agency in Livingston, NJ, four months before the dream trip she had booked. Just one day before jetting overseas, her boss informed her that the five...
- Listing of the Day: Nyack, New York
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Between the pool, the expansive views of the Hudson, and the home's private beach, everything is built around being near the water.