Compact design continues to be at odds with maintenance and repairability.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
DAVID LEE CRENSHAW
11 BEAR STREET
LYONS, NEW YORK, 14489
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - A1 REPAIR LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 2017 Surface Pro least repairable ever; Surface Laptop is made of glue
By Peter Bright - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Michigan Official Is Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter in Flint Water Crisis
By SCOTT ATKINSON and MONICA DAVEY - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The charge against Nick Lyon, head of the state Health Department, alleges that his failure to act in the crisis resulted in the death of at least one person.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- How To Instantly Repair The Media Economy
Monday Jan 23, 2017
SEAN SPICER: We recognize the important role of a thriving media in a democracy, namely to blame it for all that we do wrong. As such, we're announcing that the Trump Administration will take charge.
- Teens Cash In on iPhone Repair
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Grayson Shaw's summer job fixing iPhones earned him nearly $24,000 last year — allowing him to invest in the stock market and grow his business. He's 16. Video/Photo: Madeline Marshall/The Wall Street Journal
- SoFi has applied for a bank charter
By Ryan Lawler - Monday Jun 12, 2017
In May, SoFi CEO Michael Cagney told TechCrunch the company would be applying for a bank charter “in the next month.” Well, it’s about a month later, and — surprise! — the company has actually done so. Read More