Compact design continues to be at odds with maintenance and repairability.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - A1 AUTO REPAIR & TRANSMISSION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 2017 Surface Pro least repairable ever; Surface Laptop is made of glue
By Peter Bright - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Grand Theft Auto modding project folds following Take-Two’s demands
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Dev says Take-Two told him that modding games is “an illegal activity.”
- Tesla Replaces Chief of Self-Driving Software
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Chris Lattner, who Tesla announced in January was hired from Apple Inc. as vice president of Autopilot software, has left Elon Musk’s Silicon Valley auto maker.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- School in China literally cracks down on students' phones
By Yi Shu Ng - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Many schools frown upon students bringing phones to school. And this one means business.
A middle school in Guiyang, a city in southwest China, is going viral for actually destroying phones that it confiscates.
And as if it couldn't get any worse, the phones, which are first soaked in water, are then smashed with a hammer in front of the entire school.More about China, Education, School, Phones, and Discipline
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Mighty AI Opens Detroit Office to Pursue Auto Industry Customers
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Mighty AI, a Seattle-based startup offering “training data as a service” for artificial intelligence applications, has opened a new office in Detroit. According to founder and CEO Matt Bencke, the company chose the location inside the Techstars Mobility headquarters to explore autonomous vehicle development prospects in Southeast Michigan. “We’ve been getting more automotive customers, and […]