110 Warthogs will have to be put to pasture.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - 9 WINGS & THINGS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Air Force may retire a third of active A-10 “Warthogs” for want of replacement wings
By Sean Gallagher - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- United Airlines Flight Grounded After Passengers Watched Jet Fuel Pour Out of Wing
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Being a passenger on a plane generally requires a good deal of faith in the laws of physics and in the experts who build and operate these jets. But every once in a while, a lay person will see something — like, say, jet fuel leaking out of the wing and onto the tarmac — and that faith can be …
- Meet The CEO of Halsey Inc.
By Jeff Beer - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
With a new number-one album and growing fanbase, the 22-year-old is more than a stylish artist, but a savvy business leader.
She’s the first female artist to hit No. 1 on the Billboard chart this year, with her new album Hopeless Fountain Kingdom. But Halsey isn’t just another cog in the pop star industrial complex, she’s an artist who carefully built a strong and passionate fan base long before her songs were on the radio.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Boeing Considers Spreading Wings With New Plane
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The company’s commercial plane chief said it is studying the existing market gap between single- and twin-aisle aircraft, though time is needed to ‘do it right.’
- Your Unhelpful Help Desk Hurts Business; Time To Spice Things Up
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
You're only as good as your last success. The customer you're helping right now doesn't care about your track record; they care about resolving their problem. And some of you are messing it up - bigtime.