John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 9 STORE ROAD LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Growing custom menswear brand Indochino debuts downtown
By Daniel Geiger - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The custom menswear brand Indochino on Thursday opened its second store in the city, at 25 Broad St. in the Financial District.The store and showroom is the latest example of a company founded...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Daniel Craig Has Reportedly Decided To Put On 007’s Tuxedo One More Time
By jasonnawara - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
A year after saying he'd rather 'slit his wrists' than return as Bond, Daniel Craig is slipping on the tuxedo again.
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- NEW! High Brew Cold Brew Coffee Hits The Road
Friday Jun 16, 2017
High Brew Cold Brew Coffee and experiential agency OutCold are launching the beverage brand's first comprehensive campaign beyond OOH billboards.
The #HighRoadTour mobile tour will cover anestimated 16,000 miles over a 22-week tour and visit various festivals, trade shows and grocery stores in 33 markets.
The adventure features a redesigned red and silver 1952 ContinentalTrailways bus that has been transformed into an immersive mobile coffee sampling experience. The interior features an air-conditioned “Vintage Diner” with booth and bar stool seating,charging stations and a reach-in cooler filled with High Brew Coffee, while the exterior footprint will host a pop-out sampling bar.