Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - 9 SERIES CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Hurricane Harvey, Samsung, Tappan Zee Bridge: Your Friday Briefing
By CHRIS STANFORD - Friday Aug 25, 2017
- 21st-Century Span: Bridge of Grand Ambitions Is Set to Open at the Tappan Zee
By JOSEPH BERGER - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
At a cost of $4 billion, the new structure, is scheduled to see its first drivers early Saturday, and will eventually be able to carry 140,000 cars a day.
- Remains of Tappan Zee Bridge to be scattered across New York
By Albany Bureau Chief - By Albany Bureau Chief - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Eight N.Y. counties have asked for pieces of the old bridge, which is being replaced by a $4 billion bridge named for former Gov. Mario Cuomo.
- First stretch of new Tappan Zee Bridge to open in August
By Carl Campanile, Yaron Steinbuch - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The first span of the new Tappan Zee Bridge – renamed the Gov. Mario M. Cuomo Bridge — will open Aug. 25, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Thursday. Speaking at an Association for a Better New York breakfast in Manhattan, the governor said the project is a symbol of New York’s $100 billion commitment to improve...
- Cuomo's attempt to rename Tappan Zee after dad sparks plea from another guv's kid
By Associated Press - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The daughter of former New York Gov. Malcolm Wilson is objecting to plans to name the new Tappan Zee Bridge after the late Gov. Mario Cuomo, as the old span honors her father.Katharine Wilson...
To view the full story, click the title link.