Though recently there has been criticism of the single-currency model, a single currency drives standardized measurement across your company. Standardized and accurate measurement drive more effectiveoptimization. And effective optimization helps you buy the right media to give you the best returns for your marketing spend.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 99 WARREN 7G LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Building A Single Currency For Marketing Measurement
Tuesday Jul 21, 2015
- Elizabeth Warren Lays Out The Case For Taking Kid Rock’s Senate Run Seriously
By Kimberly Ricci - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Progressive Senator Elizabeth Warren has a warning for all those who think Kid Rock's making a joke.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Elizabeth Warren Urges Companies to Speak Out on Health-Care
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) calls on companies to speak out on health-care reform, in a conversation with WSJ's Jerry Seib at the CFO Network annual meeting in Washington.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.