The publicly-traded company owning 206 clubs and serving over 400,000 members, including at Mission (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - 95 APOLLO TIRES CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- ClubCorp sells after all: For $1.1 billion to Apollo Global
By Geoff Shackelford - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Shareholders angry after golf company makes surprise sale
By Josh Kosman - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
ClubCorp is being called a golf lowlife by a prominent shareholder who requested anonymity. “They will get sued,” he said. The Dallas business, which owns or operates 200 golf and country clubs, agreed last week to sell itself to Apollo Global Management for $1.1 billion, or $17.12 per share. That was a shock to the...
- Struggling golf club operator ClubCorp bought by Apollo for $1.1B
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Facing slowing growth, golf club operator ClubCorp agreed to be acquired by Apollo for $1.1 billion.