NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - 95-16 87TH ST FAMILY LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
AROUND THE WEB
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- E3 by idiots, for idiots: Ars takes on expo’s weirdest games, dumbest ideas
By Sam Machkovech - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Our resident nerds push E3’s limits by interviewing pigs, testing $3,000 chairs.
- Friends, Family Have New Way to Drop In
Thursday Dec 18, 2008
Cameo, T-Mobile's digital-photo frame, excels in its simplicity, but comes with a number of annoying drawbacks and a pricing model that will limit its appeal.
- J&J Seeking Dismissal of Talc Lawsuits in Missouri
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Johnson & Johnson is asking judges in St. Louis to throw out personal-injury lawsuits over its talcum powder in a sign of the impact of this week’s Supreme Court’s ruling limiting where suits could be filed.
- Yoga With Cats
By JENNIFER A. KINGSON - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
“Yoga mats are like cat magnets,” said an owner of Meow Parlour, one of a growing number of places offering yoga with cats.
- Greg David on NY: Why developing in Midtown remains a Herculean task
Monday Jun 19, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Family of Michael Brown Settles Lawsuit Against City of Ferguson
By JOHN ELIGON - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A federal judge in Missouri approved a settlement in the fatal shooting of an 18-year-old that sparked outrage over the police’s treatment of black people.