Yogi Adityanath is the new chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, India’s most populous state, a post seen as a springboard for future prime ministers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
MARK GELFAND, ESQ.
560 SOUTH BROADWAY
HICKSVILLE, NEW YORK, 11801
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - 93 INDIA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Head of Far-Right Hindu Temple Ascends India’s Political Ladder
By ELLEN BARRY and SUHASINI RAJ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- India and Israel: A New Harmony
Friday Jul 7, 2017
India and Israel benefit from a new spirit of cooperation.
- 52 Places to Go: Sikkim, India
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
In the far reaches of northeastern India, Buddhist monks chant and pace through rare funeral customs for a revered teacher.
- India, Stung by Backlash, Plans to Roll Back Restrictions on Cattle Slaughter
By ELLEN BARRY and SUHASINI RAJ - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
India’s government said it would pre-empt a legal challenge against recently imposed rules on cattle slaughter by revising them “on an urgent basis.”
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- After Killing Currency, Modi Takes a Leap With India’s Biggest-Ever Tax Overhaul
By GEETA ANAND - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The new system will replace a welter of taxes from around the country that were seen as a major impediment to growth. But will it be any simpler?