HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 92 OSPREY RD. LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Marines declare 3 missing from Osprey 'deceased' - VIDEO: Marines declare 3 missing from Osprey crash 'deceased'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- US Osprey That Went Down Off Australia Located
By F. Brinley Bruton and Gemma DiCasimirro and Associated Press - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The MV-22 Osprey heli-plane was trying to land on the USS Green Bay on Saturday when it hit the flight deck and went into the water at Shoalwater Bay.
- Hiking and Camping Gear From REI, Danner, Big Agnes, and Osprey
By Paul Sarconi - Friday Jul 28, 2017
With this lightweight yet rugged gear, you can hit the backwoods without breaking your back.
- Search Suspended for 3 Marines Missing After Osprey Crash
By Phil Helsel and Courtney Kube and Associated Press - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
Search-and-rescue efforts were suspended for 3 Marines missing after an Osprey aircraft crashed into the sea off Australia. A recovery effort will continue.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.