To view the full story, click the title link.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
SPIEGEL & UTRERA P.A., P.C.
1 MAIDEN LANE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10038
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 929 E 107 ST LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- Greg David on NY: Why developing in Midtown remains a Herculean task
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Citing changing times, 'Loved To Death' axing taxidermy inventory
By Camden Avery, Hoodline - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Three years after opening at 1685 Haight St., LTD—the Loved To Death gallery spinoff—is closed for business. The main shop will continue to operate at 1681 Haight. Owner Audra Kunkle said the voluntary closure was an opportunity for her to take the business in a new direction she's been eager to explore for a while.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.