Appliances and garden supplies are two categories in which Amazon leads in search clicks, although it may come as a surprise to marketers. Analyzing Web site traffic, data from Hitwise, a Connexitycompany, shows that Wayfair and Amazon pull in the most clicks from furniture searches across the retail sites analyzed.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - 91 FURNITURE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Amazon Gaining Searches, Clicks For Paid Advertising
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Emmy Awards Briefing: Emmy Nominations 2017: ‘S.N.L.’ and ‘Westworld’ Lead
By JOHN KOBLIN - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
HBO leads all the networks with 111 nominations and Netflix comes in second with 91; “S.N.L.” and “Westworld” received 22 nominations each.
- Amazon to acquire Whole Foods in $13.7 billion bet on groceries
By Bloomberg News - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Amazon.com Inc. will acquire Whole Foods Market Inc. in a $13.7 billion deal, marking the biggest transaction ever for the e-commerce giant as it pushes deeper into groceries.Amazon will pay...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Dozens of Migrating Turtles Delay Flights at JFK Airport
Saturday Jul 8, 2017
About 40 diamondback terrapins crawled out of Jamaica Bay and onto JFK's airfield Friday, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey said.
- Bob Marley Comes Alive in This Collection of Interviews With the People Who Knew Him Best
By TOURÉ - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
In Roger Steffens’s rich new oral biography, “So Much Things to Say,” the life of Jamaica’s most famous son is revealed through a chorus of crucial voices.