Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - 918 CORNAGA AVENUE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Park Avenue Home Sells for $26 million---26% Off
Friday Jun 23, 2017
On the Upper East Side, the unit originally sought $35 million in February.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Apple Gets Serious About Original Content
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The hiring of two TV veterans could help bring focus to Apple's video aspirations.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- How Advanced Would Aliens Need to Be to Contact Earth?
Friday Sep 30, 2016
Recent news of a strange signal from deep space turned out to be a false alarm, not an alien transmission, but it did beg the question: what kind of civilization would be able to communicate from across the universe? Illustration: Heather Seidel for The Wall Street Journal.
- Will 'Diet Goggles' Help You Eat Less?
Monday Jun 11, 2012
Researchers say they've found a way to make people eat less-by fooling their minds. As the WSJ's Yoree Koh explains to Jake Lee, what you eat may not be the same as what you see in Japan.
- How 3D full-body scans will change everything from fitness to fashion
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
ShapeScale is the first health-tech device that allows people to create their 3D avatar at home in a matter of minutes. ShapeScale's CEO spoke to MarketWatch about how 3D avatars can transform retail, fitness and health care.